Wednesday, February 25, 2009

San Antonio and DDD....




DDD stands for Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives which is a show on FoodTV.com. I love the show and whenever we are close to a restaurant that has been featured on the show I try and get there! That's ONE reason I'm getting so fat :)



Today we went to Texas Pride BBQ where I pigged out on the best Brisket I've ever had. The rest of the experience was OK. Not great - just OK. It was worth the trip though :))) I'm such a HAPPY guy when I gets me beef!

Our time in San Antonio has come to an end and we head to San Marcos ( just 60 miles north) to once again try and sell some ads for a RV park site map. After San Marcos, we'll head towards Dallas to visit a friend and then onward west to eventually end up in CA!

Here are some pictures of San Antonio:

ameriplan dental plan : Is a great way to save money on your dental needs. Visit today.