Tuesday, September 9, 2008

RV in the shop

Our RV is in the shop getting an oil change and some warranty work done on a funky air gauge. So NOW we get to sit in a hotel room in Lafayette, IN while we wait for it to get done. Hopefully we'll only have to be here one night.
On the bright side, there's a dairy queen ND a White Castle about 100 yards from the hotel so our meals are planned for the next two days! HAHAHA!
============================================
Update: RV repairs cost: $567. Crap. Kathy discovered that our brake lights weren't working, so I had the shop chase that down and it turned out to be a cut wire under my brake pedal. THAT cost $267 alone. I did NOT get my air gauge fixed because the shop didn't have any in stock and it would have taken 3 days to get one in, so I'll have to take this thing into the shop again when I get back to Jacksonville. I did get all the fliuds checked and the oil/filter changed for my 1st 5000 mile check up.