Friday, April 25, 2008

17 More days...


Kathy is in TN helping her son, Justin, move into a place in Johnson City, TN. He's finishing up his college schooling there and wants to be a teacher when he gets done. You can do it Justin!

I've about got the house all packed up except for the heavy furniture that the movers are going to put in our storage unit. The home appraisor is coming this morning, and if my home appraises for what our contract is for, then we have no worries and we'll be in our RV on 9 May, 2008. One last hurdle!

The price of diesel continues to climb. We're really going to have to watch how far we drive I guess. we'll probably stay at different parks a month at a time since the cost is much less for a 30 day stay compared to a one week or a one day stay. We're paying $250 for 7 days at Flamingo park and we could stay there for 30 days for $600!

I just want my home to appraise now....